Who we are?
We are an independent, family run veterinary practice, caring for Truro and the surrounding area with round the clock care 365 days a year and an emphasis on personal service.
How will we serve you?
Our Vision is to be a trusted team of familiar faces to provide excellent care anytime you need us, to deliver the best outcome for you, your pet and your family.
Why should you choose us?
At Edhen our ethos is made of up core 5 values, which we want to reflect in everything we do:
- People– We understand how important it is to have a good relationship with people both staff and clients. We care about people and this will help us care for all pets.
- Transparency- We will be open and honest in all our actions making sure you have all the information for collective decision making; We say what we mean, mean what we say and do what we say we will do.
- Education- We understand that knowledge is power; keeping our clients educated in areas relevant to their pet and making sure our staff develop in their training continuously.
- Collaboration– We value the ability to work with other local service providers to help get the best end results for your pet, through shared knowledge and experience.
- Excellence- Through training and continuous development we will delivering the highest standard of first opinion veterinary care in all we do.